The R6 is a legend on the street – and its outstanding record in the WorldSSP Championship shows that it's also a proven winner on the race track. One ride on this MotoGP-bred racer and you enter the exciting world of Yamaha. R-World!
Featuring aerodynamic bodywork and an aggressive look that bears all the characteristics of Yamaha's thoroughbred R-series DNA, the R6 is the ultimate 600 supersport.
The high-specification 43mm inverted front forks give you enhanced suspension feel and feedback – while its low fuel tank and handlebar position provide excellent rider ergonomics for superb riding comfort and precise control. Answer the call, and enter R-World.
At a glance
• Radical R-series design
• Aggressive face with dual LED position lights
• Aerodynamically efficient front cowl and screen
• 6-position switchable TCS
• Quick Shift System for clutchless upshifts
• YCC-T, YCC-I, ABS and D-Mode
• R1 type 43mm front forks
• Dual 320mm front discs with radial calipers
• Ergonomic riding position for optimum control
• Slimline CF die cast magnesium rear subframe
• Lightweight 17-litre aluminium fuel tank
• 599cc, inline, 4-cylinder, 4-valve, DOHC engine
With its advanced race-bred technology and aerodynamic body, the R6 takes 600 supersport design to the extreme. Featuring hidden headlights and predatory LED position lights as well as a central M1-style air intake, the aggressive face underlines the bike’s pure R-series DNA.