Oxford Bruteforce Chain Ground Anchor
The Oxford Bruteforce Anchor is made of hardened steel which provides a safe anchor point when fitted to suitable floors and walls. Designed to fit all Oxford chains and now Sold Secure Motorscooter SILVER & Bicycle SILVER approved.
- Sold Secure Motorscooter SILVER & Bicycle SILVER approved
- Attack tested hardened steel bolt-down anchor for floors and walls
- Can be used with all Oxford chains up to 12mm diameter and all cable locks
- Bolts protected by ball bearing and then covered when a lock is being used
All fixings and instructions included
- 2 x Ground Plugs Bolts
- 2 x 6mm Ball Bearings
- 1 x Allen key
- 1 x Steel bar 10mm ⌀ x 70mm
Secured by Design
- This product has met the high demands of the Police Preferred Specification and has been accredited Secured by Design (SBD)
- SBD is a police initiative which seeks to achieve sustainable reductions in property theft.
- By encouraging good design and practice, SBD aims to reduce the demand on police forces and help us all live in a safer society.