A textile tailored sport touring jacket that offers excellent levels of protection against the weather and plenty of comfort thanks to its fixed waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane, the Headlands Drystar® Jacket features an elongated rear for greater coverage when riding and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protectors.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready.
• Innovative, multi-panel, multi-material construction incorporating 600D polyfabric main shell and reinforcements for high levels of performance and durability.
• Fixed Drystar® membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance.
• Ergonomic collar with microfiber soft edge for enhanced rider comfort.
• Removeable Thermal Liner.
• Hook and loop collar adjuster for an optimal closure.
• Waterproof Vislon main front zipper for durability and ease of use.
• Hook and loop wrist, forearm and sleeve adjusters for an optimal riding fit.
• Elongated rear for greater coverage when riding.
• Zippered chest pocket and side pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.