Tcx Street 3 Waterproof Black Boots
- Grain leather upper, with nubuck finishing (9405W-NERO)
- Full grain leather upper (9407W-MARR)
- Suede leather upper (9408W-VEMA )
PROTECTIONS AND REINFORCEMENTS
- Mid sole with ZPLATE shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O® inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Closure with laces
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite® footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax® outsole, designed to offer a superior stability
- Sturdy laterally, flexibe frontally. The ZPLATE® shank in the midsole keeps the right flexibility of the shoe, for an optimal riding and walking comfort, ensuring at the same time the transverse rigidity to protect the foot, in case of an accident.
- Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and once got off the saddle. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear-resistance and self-cleaning of the tread. The sole is featured by a dedicated gear shift area, to provide an higher precision during the ride.
- In its raw form the D3O® molecules flow freely, thanks to their non-Newtonian nature, allowing the material to be soft and flexible. On impact, the D3O® molecules lock together, absorb and dissipate the energy from impacts, significantly reducing the amount of force that gets transmitted to the body compared to standard materials.
- Experience the comfort of the footbeds made with OrthoLite® PU foam: • Long-term cushioning: OrthoLite® foam compresses less than 5% of its thickness over the lifetime of the footbed, so the cushioning, fit, comfort and performance never change. • High level breathability: the open-cells of the OrthoLite® foam, allows air to circulate in and around the footbed, moving the moisture away and keeping the foot cooler and drier.