The T-Jaws v3 Waterproof Jacket offers protection thanks to its strategically mapped abrasion-resistant main shell which incorporates class leading protective features. An advanced removable thermal liner and a mesh lining means you can wear this sport riding jacket in a wide range of conditions.
• Multi-fabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and large stretch panels for performance and comfort.
• GP Lite shoulder reinforcements for additional impact protection.
• Waterproof fixed membrane for all-weather protection and performance.
• Front inner waterproof pocket and waterproof side pockets for safe and secure storage.
• Removable Primaloft thermal liner for warmth without bulk. Also very breathable, lightweight and packable.
• Strategically positioned zippered direct air intakes for optimized airflow throughout all layers when opened.
• High profile collar construction with 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Volume adjustment on biceps and waist for an optimized performance fit.
• 5mm padding for additional rider comfort.
• Extensive stretch material on the inner sleeve, shoulder blade and ergonomic panel on chest for comfort, flexibility and a perfect fit.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation EN 17092 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.