Oxford Beast Chain Lock 30mm Pin Diamond Sold Secure
Some say that size doesn't matter. When it comes to locks, it matters! The Oxford BEAST is so big it comes with a health warning on the box: WARNING - HEAVY! The lock alone weighs 3.6KG, the chain 15.5KG!
To put this into context:
- he BEAST has a 30mm locking pin. Our next biggest is 16mm and that one is approved to the 4 highest international security standards!
- The BEAST lock body has a 90mm girth (the same as a pint glass) and all of it solid steel
- The 22mm hardened steel chain links each weigh the same as a bag of sugar
The Beast has a key replacement service. When you buy your Beast, simply note down the number which comes attached to the keys on a metal tag. Keep this in a safe place, then in the event that you are unfortunate enough to lose all your keys, it will be possible to get a new key made up for you.
This Beast lock has undergone rigorous independent testing and has Sold Secure Motorcycle DIAMOND. There is no higher Sold Secure accolade.
- Oxford's strongest lock, EVER!
- Resists angle grinder attack
- Surface hardened throughout
- 30mm hardened locking pin
- Sold Secure Motorcycle DIAMOND
- 3 keys and replacement option
- Size: 87mm (W) x 124mm (H)
Secured by Design
- This product has met the high demands of the Police Preferred Specification and has been accredited Secured by Design (SBD).
- SBD is a police initiative which seeks to achieve sustainable reductions in property theft.
- By encouraging good design and practice, SBD aims to reduce the demand on police forces and help us all live in a safer society.