Oxford Medium Rainex Motorcycle With Top Box Weather Cover
The Oxford Rainex Top Box is a deluxe rain and dust cover. Designed for outdoor use it will protect against rain, sun, snow and dust.
The Rainex Top Box is packed full of features including a solar charger pocket, water-resistant seams and comes recommended by RiDE magazine.
Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device - if a thief can't see what kind of motorcycle is underneath they are less likely to target it. Combine with one of our award winning chain or disc locks with built-in alarm, to add an additional layer of defence against any would-be bike thief.
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Handlebar air vents to prevent condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- Heat resistant lining material in case of momentary contact with exhaust
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock; lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Fits over all Oxford Top Boxes
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects.
Sizes; The following sizes are approximate, as the covers are shaped:-
- Small 203cm (Length) X 83cm (Width) X 119cm (Height)
- Medium 229cm (Length) X 99cm (Width) X 125cm (Height)
- Large 246cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 127cm (Height)
- X-Large 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)